PRIZM v4 CLEARANCE SALE
PRIZM is a variant of the Petit Crouton on which the current regulator was removed and the power supply design was adapted for single cell. In addition, a real time color changing was developped which allows up to 10 profiles to be browsed within a font using the aux. switch and the activator switch.
It also features up to SIX sound fonts and 4 accent LEDs.
Fully designed from scratch by Plecter Labs, the Petit Crouton is the little brother of our former Crystal Focus Saber Core sound board. It features a luxeon controller and an interactive motion sensitive sound unit. It plays digital quality sound samples (22KHz / 16 bits) for power on, humming, swing (8 slots), clash (8 slots), blaster (4 slots), blade lockup, force push and power off. On/Off control of the module can be done with a latching switch or a momentary switch (setup with our SD-Config™ technology). The switch must be purchased separately.
Our module also triggers additional effects such as blaster ray blocking and blade lockup with an additional auxiliary button (not provided). Sounds and setup can be changed by the user using a simple USB SD card reader. Comes with a microSD card. Wiring supplies and speaker to be ordered separately.
►NEW : Version 4 features the Trident™ feature to control secondary blades (quillons) as seen on some recent sabers.
►The board comes with 3 sound banks Light Meat, Grey Meat and Dark Meat, installed on the microSD. You can obtain more sound fonts atsaberfont.com, see this page.
The Petit Crouton also features A-POP™ technology : Anti Power On/Off Protection™. An option on the configuration file can require that the user confirm the saber power off using the aux. button. This avoids any accidental power off of the saber, especially when using momentary buttons for activation.
Just like CF and our other boards, the PRIZM handles WAV files !
Dimensions : 40.5x23.5x6.5 mm (with the microSD card).
Power supply : SINGLE CELL !!! 5.5 MAX / 3.5A (with the Luxeon LED). 1 li-ion cells (18650 or 14500) batteries recommended.
Idle current consumption : 9 mA
Compatibility : luxeon star III, V, K2, rebel, seoul P4, Ledengin, tri-rebel, tri-cree
Speaker : 4-8 ohm, up to 2W. NOT provided, must be purchased separately here
Download the user's manual of this module for detailed features.
£57.00 exc. VAT (£68.40 inc. VAT)68.4 57
Features & Maximum Ratings
- Dimensions : 1.6″ x .93″ x .26″ (with the microSD card).
- Power supply : SINGLE CELL !!! 5.5V MAX / 3.5A (with the Luxeon LED). 1 li-ion cells (18650 or 14500) battery recommended.
- Up to 10 color profiles allowing the real time color change within a font. The use of a momentary is preferred as more natural to switch color, but there is support for latching too.
- Up to 6 sound fonts. Now with automatic font amount detection, board ships with the PC3 usual set of 3 fonts, but you can have only 2 or 6 if you like.
- Blaster Blocking, Force, Force Clash™ and Lockup Fx
- Blade Flickering Fx
- Blade Shimmering on Clash
- Blaster Sounds
- Up to 4 boot sounds
- Up to 16 swing and 16 clash sounds
- Flash on Clash™ (FoC™)
- Anti Power Off technology (A-POP™)
- 32 stage accent LED sequencer
- WAV file support
- True 16 bit, 22.050 kSamples/sec crystal clear DAC
- SD card support: up to 16GB (SD & SDHC), FAT16 or FAT32. Sandisk and Kingston brands preferred.
- Accent LEDs : 4
- Accent LEDs pad current source : 18 mA max per pad
- Handles momentary or latching for blade activation
- Compatibility : luxeon star III, V, K2, rebel, seoul P4, Ledengin, tri-rebel, tri-cree
- Speaker : 4-8 ohm, up to 2W. NOT provided, must be purchased separately.
- Idle current consumption : 9 mA (deep sleep mode)
- Real Time Configuration Editor (R.I.C.E.™)
Out of stock