KRsabers RGB Neopixel 264 leds
- LEDs mounted on both sides already staggered.
- Rounded end on the PCB to make insertion into foam easier.
- Bigger, better, solder pads for improved efficiency.
- Data line is pre-resisted.
- Heavily tested copper thickness to ensure the best efficiency and voltage drop.
- Higher pixel density - more than the traditional 144 LEDs per metre!
- 88cm length. We do not advise cutting. For custom lengths we advise using flexible strips instead.
- Carefully chosen LED chips from reliable suppliers that offer the highest quality.
A few points to note before purchasing.
- We do not approve these for heavy duelling. Mainly for warranty purposes.
- If using Proffie/Verso/CFX etc. You must define the amount of LED pixels in your config as 264. Because of this, you may experience slower animation frame rates on special/novelty blade effects such as Rainbow blade or Flame blade. This does not affect standard blade styles or scrolling ignitions or retractions. Please be aware of this before purchasing
£59.00 exc. VAT (£70.80 inc. VAT)70.8 59
36 in stock